Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Activity Center Review
Are you searching for the perfect activity center for your baby? Do you want something that will give your baby a head start with learning? Many different activity centers dominate today’s market and sometimes it can be difficult to know which one is the right one for your baby. To get a real edge on learning, nothing is more educational or entertaining than the Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Activity Center from Baby Einstein. Bright colors, friendly sea animals, and pleasant songs make this activity center the number one choice of most parents. Unlike stationary activity centers, the Baby Neptune Activity Center has a rotating seat and a wide range of features with three different height adjustments so it will grow right along with your baby.
Ready, Set, Grow!
The Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Activity Center is not a bouncer and is designed with safety in mind for your baby. Never worry again about the thought of this activity center tipping over with your baby in it. Unlike the competition, Baby Einstein made sure that each and every child that sits in their products are 100% so you can focus on other important matters (like snapping that super cute picture of your baby in the brand new activity center).
- Adjustable height makes it easy for your baby to learn as he or she grows older.
- Electronic music and sounds keep your baby’s attention for hours of repeated play.
- Six sea animal toys are positioned around the activity center.
- Piano has three different play modes to encourage early learning and development.
- The Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Activity Center has toys that can pose a risk to baby’s safety such as baby being struck by the mini bead roller coaster.
- Original models of the activity center have been recalled and newer versions have been redesigned for safety.
- Paint can chip off the fish attachment and cause a choking hazard.
Baby Neptune activates various sounds for baby’s entertainment.
Six toys keep baby amused time and time again.