Merry Muscles Ergonomic Jumper Exerciser Baby Bouncer Review
The Merry Muscles Ergonomic Jumper Exerciser Baby Bouncer is designed by Kidalog, a Canadian company that has been making a variety of baby products for over 30 years. Kidalog has received awards for their infant and child safety products. This beautiful royal blue jumper for baby can be used from age 3 months up until your baby takes their first steps or their weight reaches 30 pounds. Also, the Merry Muscles Baby Bouncer can be used by a baby when the top of their head to their tailbone reaches 21 inches.
An Approved Safety Portable Vise-Style Door Klamp Is Available For Use.
- Toys can be hung from the metal rings without any harm.
- Provides more fun for baby, who can jump up, down, or run in a wide circle.
- It can fold up real flat and is very lightweight.
- Benefits special needs or disabled babies who require added leg muscle exercise.
- The expense of this Jumper is nothing compared to the potential savings in medical cost and pain to your child.
- The important clients are babies, whose parents love how happily babies plays in it.
- It may take a little time to set up. The written instructions and diagrams are not real clear. It is best to view the video on the Merry Muscles website or YouTube.
- Merry Muscles Ergonomic Jumper Exerciser Baby Bouncer – Blue is a great product for baby, but it is pretty expensive.
- Baby loves this jumper, but when we installed it, it leaned to one side. The cords weren’t equal in length and in installation, we had to redo it. Otherwise, our baby loves it.